Infertility means that couples cannot conceive a child even though they've had frequent, unprotected sexual intercourse for a year or longer. According to the WHO 2022 report, available data suggests that 48 million couples and 186 million individuals have infertility globally. Also, about 15% of reproductive-aged couples worldwide are affected by infertility. Sperm and eggs both take about 90 days to develop. For best results, fertility specialists recommend taking fertility supplements for 90+ days if possible.
Fertility Up+ Women’s is your best choice to boost a couple's fertility odds. It is clinically proven safe & effective. It acts as a natural fertility supporter that effectively increases the chances of conception.
COMPOSITION OF FERTILITY UP+
- Myo-Inositol: It is a natural fertility supporter. It promotes a healthy menstrual cycle and supports female reproductive health. Moreover, it promotes hormone balance and healthy glucose levels. Also, it has mood, anti-anxiety, and emotional health support properties.
- Chasteberry (Vitex): it blocks the follicle-stimulating hormone and raises the luteinizing hormone, as it lowers estrogen levels and raises progesterone levels.
- Vitamin B6: it makes the uterus more receptive to the factors of pregnancy, as it helps in the production of hormones that make the uterine lining stronger and increases the levels of progesterone, thereby increasing the chances of conception.
- PABA: It is a part of the B-vitamin complex family; Vitamin B10. Some women have achieved pregnancy after supplementing with PABA, which is believed to increase the ability of estrogen to facilitate fertility.
- L-Arginine: It is instrumental in helping the body produce Nitric Oxide, which promotes blood flow to the genitalia and ovaries.
- Folic Acid: It increases the chances of ovulation and fertility and avoids birth defects when pregnant.
- Vitamin E: It can help increase a couple's odds of conceiving as it increases cervical mucus in women, allowing sperm to stay alive longer.
- CQ10: It improves egg health and fertilization rates.
- Selenium (as Sodium selenite): It promotes healthy follicles in the ovaries, which develop and release the eggs. This antioxidant can also protect against birth defects and miscarriages caused by DNA damage.
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate): It is a critical component in a number of conserved processes that regulate female germ cell growth, fertility, and pregnancy. During follicle development, a sufficient intracellular concentration of zinc in the oocyte maintains meiotic arrest at prophase I until the germ cell is ready to undergo maturation.
- FERTILITY UP+
- Natural fertility supporter that Increases the chances of conception.
- Promotes healthy menstrual cycle and Ovulation. It also promotes healthy follicles in the ovaries, which develop and release the eggs.
- Supports female reproductive health. It also Promotes blood flow to the genitalia and ovaries. As well, it increases cervical mucus in women, allowing sperm to stay alive longer.
- Promote hormone balance and healthy glucose levels.
- Mood, anti-anxiety, and emotional health support.
- Full of antioxidants that protect against birth defects and miscarriages caused by DNA damage.